Colleen, from Math Playground, tagged me for the 8 random facts meme.
First, the Rules:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged.
Here we go,
8 random facts;
1. My favorite high school activity was color guard – I was a rifle.
2. I would love to live on a small farm. I love to work in the garden and grow fruits and vegetables. I like to make my own jams.
3. Wish I was creative and had some artistic talent, I envy my daughter who is quite the artist.
4. I am the family history keeper. I have traced some lines back to the 1500’s others only to the 1870’s then I hit my brick wall. I have been recording family members stories on my Mac and making CD’s for everyone. My extended family members think I am nuts, I know someone will appreciate it later.
5. I love to walk by the ocean, helps put it ALL in perspective for me.
6. I decided to marry my husband after only 3 days, we just celebrated 20 years of marriage.
7. I have lived in a variety of places in the world, my absolute favorite country was Jordan, friendliest people and I could just open the Bible and pick a place to visit.
8. I once considered going into the ministry, but somehow ended up in education and love it. I have been told it takes the same type of person.
So now who to tag, memes are like chain letters to me, I hate to pass them on. Some people I would tag have already completed this task others would not be happy I added them to the list. So here is who I can think of so far. If I come up with more I will add them.