Thanks to Teach42 there are going to be a ton of post on, Why I Blog? This is the challenge for day 22 in the 30 Days to Being a Better Blogger. So here is my brief response, as I have posted this on a few times before as I reflected on why I keep blogging.
- I started blogging to learn how to blog
- I still blog to learn how to blog – that is why I am participating in the challenge
- I blog to keep a record of my learning and thoughts on education
- I blog to share with others
- I blog to be an example to teachers I work with (if I can do it so can you)
- I blog because it is fun
- Blogging has opened up a whole new way of learning and a whole new world of educators to connect with.
To check out my progress on the other challenges see my Google Notebook.