Research on Technology and Learning
- Listening to student voices an study examining how students use technology in and out of schools.
- Teachers' Tools for the 21st Century: A Report on Teachers' Use of Technology
- US DOE: What Works Clearing House a source of a variety of research reports in education.
- The Power of Digital Learning
- The Center for Research on Learning and Technology at the School of Education, Indiana University.
- Center for Applied Research in Educational Technology is a project of the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Focus on Pedagogy: The use of digital video and iMovie in K12 Schools by Matthew Kearney and Sandy Schuck
- Growing up Digital: How the web changes work, education and the ways people learn
- Digital Culture and Learning in the Digital Age A resource of the work of John Seely Brown.
- Research regarding the use of Interactive White Boards
- Motivating Online Learners